CTCP: Certified Telemedicine Clinical Presenter
The Certified TeleMedicine Clinical Presenter Certification (CTCP) is designed so that its graduates will have the skills to correctly and confidently present patients during virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
PREREQUISITE: The CTCP must be clinically trained to complete a basic exam.
CTCP Certification includes the following modules:
- Telemedicine/TeleHealth Essentials
- Telemedicine Clinical Applications: Live Video and Store & Forward
- Telemedicine Consultation: Before, During and After
- Video Conferencing Etiquette, Record Keeping, and Maintaining Presenter Skills
- The Attributes of a Successful Telemedicine Program and the Promotion & Advancement of Telehealth
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Mobile Technologies and Cloud Computing